October 14, 2016

CALYX DISTINCTIVE ARTS - SHOW AND SALE

After a very busy summer, spent in a 3-month residency in the Fibre Art Department at the Art College, then a couple of exhibits around town (I will post about these later)...

It's that time again - fall sales! I am going to be in three different ones this year. This first one is next weekend and the other two are at the end of November (more about them later).

I am taking part in the Calyx Distinctive Arts Show and Sale on SATURDAY, October 22 from 10am -4pm. This show is a classic and it's classy! Paintings, sculptures, ceramics and more. The best time is to arrive early. This is not a play! Really. Early is better as many people are in-the-know about this show and arrive to collect new work from their favourite artists.



I have a massive amount of silk scarves that I Eco-Dyed over the summer, as well as Eco-Printed up-cycled clothing. I have added a line of oversized scarves, out of some gorgeous fibres like cashmere, pashmina, superfine silk and fine linens.

Hope you can make it for a visit...

Clothing:


And the oversize scarves:











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...