March 19, 2009

Banff - Day 19

Whew - just finished the 4 day class with Martha Cole.

We really did some soul searching for those days, going through exercises about determining the focus of my work, looking at risks, what part of the creative process I love and others not so much, determining my strengths and figuring out how to use more of them, identifying distractions that keep me away from my work. Determining creative goals, looking at 5 and 10 year career goals, figuring out my creative DNA, and analyzing our own work by looking at it with 'non-judgmental seeing'. And lots more - no wonder there was a 'whew!'

Tomorrow we are heading back to the Whyte Museum to get some photos of more of their collection, and to go into archives. The reasearching continues...

And thanks to Ros for identifying my mountain as two differnt ones! Tunnel Mountain is in front and Rundle Mountain is behind it with its craggy edge. Here is one more shot of it today:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I just stumbled upon your blog, nice job. My name is Lee O'Donnell, I would like to introduce you to my Inn - A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof located at 121 Cave Avenue. Obviously you love art and the mountains and so do I, please check out my website at www.banffboutiqueinn.com. I have a locals gallery in the Inn as well. Please stop in to say hello next time you are in Banff. Have a marvelous day Donna.

Lee O'Donnell
Innkeeper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...