October 19, 2013

after the sale...

Another Calyx Show and Sale is over...

It was a great day and it zipped by with lots of people coming through the hall and keeping me busy with conversations on art.

I had Velvet On Canvas stitched pieces (and would love to know who bought the first piece - I turned around and it was off the shelf and gone!):




I had lots of Eco Dyed scarves (dyed with plant materials from my garden) - that were very popular and flew out the door:




Silk Devore scarves with the rayon top layer for extra shimmer - again, lots of those went to new homes:




and my wall pieces from the Rainforest study on Vancouver Island got some more exposure with my new backgrounds:

 Yellow Cedar

Sitka Spruce

Overall a lovely day visiting with returning customers and friends (old and new) who show up to support me in my work. Thanks to all...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...